RMC of America – your debt collection agency
Powerful Performance. Proven Results.
Founded in 1941, RMC is a debt collection agency specializing in recovery for our clients across the state of Arkansas. During our over half a century of experience in the industry, we’ve built one of the largest Arkansas-based collection agencies. But more important than our legacy, we’ve also created a reputation for getting results. In fact, our average recovery rate is consistently well ahead of the national average. This is what we’ve done for others. Now see what we can do for you.
"I’ve been with RMC since 1992 and they’ve always given us great service and good results. I’ve used other collection agencies in the past, but none provide the returns of RMC."
- Chief Executive Officer // South Central Arkansas Medical Center
Collecting Your Debt. Protecting Your Image.
Just as important as the results we achieve is how we achieve them. RMC understands that we are working as an extension of your organization and conduct ourselves accordingly. At RMC, we’ve always been guided by The Golden Rule— it’s a philosophy we apply not only among our staff and clientele but also to our customers. By being firm but respectful, we’ve found we can generate greater returns, in shorter times, while maintaining goodwill with your customers.
Your Goals Are Our Goals.
When you hire a collection agency, you want a firm that can get you the most money in the shortest amount of time. And since we don’t get paid until we collect, we both share the incentive and the urgency to succeed. For more in-depth information on our procedures and how we work with clients, please contact Bea Cheesman at 870-535-1220 or toll-free at 877-448-2302.
Put RMC And Time On Your Side.
With a dedicated staff, coupled with state-of-the-art technology, we consistently generate favorable outcomes for our clients. But it’s also important to know that the sooner you hire us, the better the chance of debt recovery. In fact, the probability of collecting a debt after only three months is 73%. After one year, that number drops to an amazing 18%. So the moment you know you’ve got bad debt, give us a call and put us to work.
Probability of collecting delinquent account
“We have high expectations of RMC and they exceed them every time! In all my years in healthcare, I have never worked with a debt collection agency that has given me the same level of attention.”
Chief Administrative Officer // South Central Arkansas Hospital
- Results – Our average rate of debt recovery is consistently well ahead of the national average. RMC works as an extension of your organization. Since we don’t get paid until we collect, we both share the incentive and the urgency to succeed.
- Local Advantage – Founded in 1941 to be Arkansas-based for Arkansas companies, we are one of the state’s oldest, largest, and most-respected debt collecting firms, with 35 employees in our corporate office in White Hall and working remotely from Hot Springs, Wynne and Stuttgart. RMC’s client base is statewide.
- Technology – We utilize one of the nation’s most advanced debt collection specific software systems for better results. We host a payment website for consumers and also file bankruptcy and probate claims for our clients.
- Customization – We provide status and custom reports on a monthly, quarterly, or as-needed basis.
- Easy and Efficient Transactions – We increase your office productivity by providing rapid information transfer. RMC hosts an encrypted data entry website for clients or accepts accounts via numerous electronic formats, including Excel.
- Specialty Staff – We have a HIPAA Compliance Office on staff to work with medical clientele and Spanish-speaking collectors.
- Experience and Knowledge – We offer over 75 years of experience in the debt collection industry. Our staff continually expands their knowledge base on the latest regulations and best practices through research, continuing education and active participation in state and national professional organizations.
- Trust – RMC is respected by its clients and the community and is bonded and licensed by the Arkansas State Board of Collection Agencies. Our affiliations include the American Collectors Association International, the Arkansas Collectors Association, the Healthcare Financial Management Association, and the Better Business Bureau.
- Customer Care – The Golden Rule shapes all contacts at each level of RMC. And whether your firm employees three people or a thousand, everyone receives the same level of service and respect. By being firm but respectful, we’ve found we can generate greater returns, in shorter times, while maintaining goodwill with your customers.
- Community – We are active in the local community with organizations including Arkansas Children’s Hospital, the March of Dimes, Relay for Life, Neighbor to Neighbor and others.
“The public responds well to the RMC debt collection process. They effectively communicate that the debt must be paid, but they do so in a highly professional manner. There is no comparison between RMC and any other debt collection agency that we have used."
- Chief Financial Officer // Southeast Arkansas Rural Health Center
Over the years, we’ve found that an Arkansas-based agency collecting Arkansas debt is an effective combination. We’ve built an extensive network of clients and connections across the state over the last 75 years and we leverage those ties and the knowledge of the state to help you get what you deserve – your money.
RMC’s corporate office is in White Hall, Arkansas with employees working remotely from Hot Springs, Wynne and Stuttgart, Arkansas. This geographical reach allows us to easily meet face to face with clients throughout the state. Just make an appointment and we’ll gladly come to you to discuss your debt collection needs.
“I’ve been with RMC since 2000. When I hired them I expected 40 percent but they average between 55-60. It’s by far exceeded any returns I’ve ever received with other debt collection agencies.”
- Chief Administrative Officer // Central Arkansas Multi-Physician Orthopedic Practice
Electronic placement of accounts (e-mail, FTP, data entry website-all encrypted)
Customized Calling Campaigns & Reports
On-line Credit Bureau Access
On-line Payment Portal which allows customers to pay 24/7/365
Billing Services, Payment Monitoring, 2nd Placements & Mail Return Programs
Electronic Filing of Bankruptcy Proof of Claims
Reciprocal Relationships with Agencies in Other States
“RMC has more avenues to find people and that means better results. They have definitely exceeded our expectations."
- Utility Company Executive // South Arkansas Electric Co-op
The Latest Tools. The Best Outcomes.
While our staff is our greatest asset, we also have the technological advantage of utilizing the nation’s top industry-specific debt collection software. These special applications, designed uniquely for debt collections, give us the power to work faster and more efficiently with both our clients and those from whom we are collecting.
Our software system doesn’t just make us more effective in pursuing debt, it also enables you to work more seamlessly with us—meaning you spend less time on bad debt and more time focusing on your business. With the capability to receive your files in a variety of formats, the ability to generate timely electronic reporting of your receivables, online skip tracing and mail returns, our technological capacity makes partnering with RMC as easy as it is effective.
For convenient online access to refer your accounts please click here.
Partnerships that Produce Success.
"RMC was our choice because they are dependable. You always know where accounts stand every month and we received more money from them than from any other collection agency."
- Office Administrator // River Valley Orthodontic Practice
Get to Know the RMC Team.
Please contact us at 870-535-1220 or toll-free at 877-448-2302 to schedule an appointment. We will be happy to consult with you wherever you are located. We welcome the opportunity to be your debt collection specialist.
If you have a question regarding a phone call or letter you’ve received from RMC of America, please call toll free at 877-448-2302 or locally at 870-535-1220. Due to confidentiality and security, we do not respond to general email. If you have a question, please contact us directly. Thank you.